- How to Use
1. Attach the ice cream filter to the product, then turn the product on.
2. Slowly add the pre-frozen, pre-chopped fruit (or juice) one by one into the additional slot.
3. Get ice cream from the pulp outlet of the juicer.
- Safety Precautions
– Please use the ice cream filter only for frozen fruit.
– Do not use it for crushing or grinding ice, or other ingredients.
– Cut fruit into 2cm pieces and freeze them before use.
– Hard seeds that can’t be chewed must be removed from the fruit before use.
– The filter may become jammed if you add large chunks or a large amount at once. Slowly add ingredients one by one through the additional slot.
– When compressing slightly defrosted fruit, the juice may escape through the ice cream outlet or the filter. This is a natural phenomenon, not a product malfunction.