Sect. 1 Scope of validity, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Dahlert GmbH Hurom Europe official and consumers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods in our shop. Conditions that oppose or differ from our terms and conditions are not accepted by us. The contract language is German.
Sect. 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the internet represent a binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can put one or more products into the cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. By clicking the order button you accept this offer to conclude a purchase contract.
Sect. 3 Customer information: Storage of the contractual text
The contract with the item details will be stored by us. You have no access to this information over the internet. We will send the GTC to you, but you can download the GTC at any time in addition, over our web page. You can make a screenshot (= screen photography) at the time of the order or alternatively print out the whole side.
Sect. 4 Customer information: Correction note
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can terminate the order process also at any time by closing of the browser window completely.
Sect. 5 Retention of title
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
Sect. 6 Expiry of your warranty claims
(1) The warranty
We offer 2 years warranty on the parts and 10 years on Motors for all Slow Juicer models only when purchased from Hurom Europe.
– Product model number and serial number are required information to request warranty service.
– Have the original or a copy of the sales receipt
(2) Cost of shipping under the warranty
If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for a service under the warranty, Hurom Europe will replace or repair the damaged product free of charge. If the claim is made within 1 year from the date of purchase,Hurom europe will cover the cost of the shipping. After 1 year or when special shipping requests are needed, the consumer will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
(3) Warranty Exclusions
-Hurom is not responsible for economic loss or special, indirect or consequential including without limitation; loss or damage arising from food or product spoilage claims, whether or not on account of product failure.
– This warranty is not transferable or re-assignable and applies only to the original verified purchaser from an authorized reseller.
– Hurom is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
– Hurom assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the owner’s manual provided with each unit.
– This warranty does not cover any defect due to, or resulting from, ordinary wear and tear, handling, abuse, misuse, or harsh chemical action, nor shall it extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or altered, or modifications made by unauthorized service personnel or damage by flood or fire.
-Hurom is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside any territories of the European countries.
We do not offer any after-service support for purchases from unauthorized sellers. If you have questions regarding the authorization of an online seller, please contact us to Info@hurom-europe.com.
(4) Can I send my machine to Hurom for repair when it is out of warranty?
-Yes. We may able to fix or replace your product for an out-of-warranty fee. Repair cost may vary.
(5) Where can I find replacement parts?
please contact us Info@hurom-europe.com.
Sect. 7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for minor negligence in breach of duty, provided such breaches do not involve essential contractual obligations, damages caused by death, bodily injury, impaired health or guarantees or affect claims under the Produkthaftungsgesetz (ProdHaftG, Product Liability Act). The same applies to breaches of duty by any of our agents and legal representatives. The contractual obligations include, in particular, the obligation to deliver the item and title to you. We furthermore must deliver to you the item free of material defects and deficiencies.